What can you do for Veritas Health Care and what can Veritas Health Care do for you?
You can HELP Veritas Health Care:
- Volunteer your time
- Donate Services
- Donate Goods
- Donate Money
Your financial support and membership will go toward building our community and cooperatives:
- Educational activities
- Increasing efficiency and effectiveness
- Community meetings about cooperatives
- Building Better Health Care
- Expanding our membership
- Supporting member efforts to build and provide better health care
Don’t have money? Talk to us. We can figure something out.
Current projects include:
- Exploring PPC development: All VHC Working Group MEMBERS are INVITED to help us Explore the Viability of PPCs in Maine, New York, the east coast and elsewhere
- Building tools for better health care: StepWisely®™© Quality and Performance Improvement Tools & Tools to Promote and Generate Best Practices (B2 = B Squared = Best Care™©)
- Building better medical education: Building Milestones Into the Anesthesiology Training Programs
- Building Clinical Quality and Performance Tools and Programs: Anesthesiology Critical Care Development, Perioperative Medicine and QIPI in an academic anesthesiology department.
- Creating tools to integrate patients and families into the health care Team: Top Ten Targets = TTnT™©
- Building Personal Health and Health Care: VHC Working Group Members are invited to use The Stress Management Workbook and to call-text-email “use” Dr. Mike for Health Development and Healthcare guidance.
- Optimizing the Benefits for Veritas Health Care Contributors: Application for Tax Exempt Status. Volunteers are welcome to help with this effort.
- Creating Innovative Programs to Build Better Health Care: Building a program to train Community Health Workers and Health Care Scribes.
- Working with Existing Health Care Institutions to Encourage Better and Best Care Practice Development: Health care consulting
- Supporting Each Other in our Efforts to Build Better Health Care: VHC Members are invited to help us build programs to foster mutual support for the mutual benefit of care givers and patients.
- Building an Interactive Application Form and Questionnaire. Help is welcome.
- Teambuilding and Veritas Health Care: Constructing the VHC Consulting Group.
Your membership will entitle you to:
- Help building better health and healthcare for you, your family and your community
- Health Guidance
- Healthcare Guidance
- Stress Management Workbook
- Inside Katrina: Disaster Preparedness Lessons Learned from Katrina
- Children & Their Parents: A Parenting Guide for the first 6 years
- Health information
For more information or to join Veritas Health Care Click here.