Haissam is a Java Sun Certified Programmer who lives in Montreal. He received his Master in computer engineering from école de technologie supérieure (ETS), University of Quebec in 2009. Currently Haissam is pursuing an SOA Professional certification. Haissam’s most recent professional experience includes a programmer analyst contract position at Videotron where he developed and supported TV backend terminal application and web application. Haissam also worked at COGECO, a telecommunications and media company headquartered in Montreal, Quebec, at which he developed and supported the company’s internet and intranet web applications. Haissam’s other programmer analyst contracts have included developing a dynamic web site generator for Yellow Pages, developing a QR Code decoder for Blackberry phone for trade show industry company Event Maximizer, and Java programming for Canadian telecommunications company Videotron. Haissam has also provided program analyst services for My Virtual Model, CSC Computer Sciences Corporation, Cirano Center for inter-university research and analysis on organizations, CRGL, NETC.net, France telecom (Paris), and Nortel Networks.
Haissam’s computer proficiency includes:
- Apache -Tomcat server, WebSphere, JBOSS, XDoclet, Eclipse, Omondo.UML,IDE MagicDraw, NetBeans,AndroMda,OptimalJ& Jbuilder.
- WINDOWS/NT, UNIX & VMS
- Star Team,PLS, Microsoft Visual source safe,SVN & PVCS
- JTGO – ILOG
- Oracle,DB2, SQLServer MySQL & Ms Access.
- UML,RUP development,MDA,TDD,COSMIS-FFP & SW-CMM model.
- BlackBerry Java Plug-in for Eclipse & ZXing