Current projects include:
1. Exploring PPC development: All VHC Working Group MEMBERS are INVITED to help us Explore the Viability of PPCs in Maine, New York, the east coast and elsewhere
2. Building tools for better health care: StepWisely®™© Quality and Performance Improvement Tools & Tools to Promote and Generate Best Practices (B2 = B Squared = Best Care™©)
3. Building better medical education: Building Milestones Into the Anesthesiology Training Programs
4. Building Clinical Quality and Performance Tools and Programs: Anesthesiology Critical Care Development, Perioperative Medicine and QIPI in an academic anesthesiology department.
5. Creating tools to integrate patients and families into the health care Team: Top Ten Targets = TTnT™©
6. Building Personal Health and Health Care: VHC Working Group Members are invited to use The Stress Management Workbook and to call-text-email “use” Dr. Mike for Health Development and Healthcare guidance.
7. Optimizing the Benefits for Veritas Health Care Contributors: Application for Tax Exempt Status. Volunteers are welcome to help with this effort.
8. Creating Innovative Programs to Build Better Health Care: Building a program to train Community Health Workers and Health Care Scribes.
9. Working with Existing Health Care Institutions to Encourage Better and Best Care Practice Development: Health care consulting
10. Supporting Each Other in our Efforts to Build Better Health Care: VHC Members are invited to help us build programs to foster mutual support for the mutual benefit of care givers and patients.
11. Building an Interactive Application Form and Questionnaire. Help is welcome.
12. Teambuilding and Veritas Health Care: Constructing the VHC Consulting Group.