6. Christian Feldman, Gods Gentle Rebels: Great Saints of Christianity, The Crossroad Publishing Company, New York, NY, 1995, 0-8245-1519-6.
Summary: Adventurous stories of men and women who turned the world upside-down quite simply by living differently.
7. Thomas Merton, Conjectures of a Guilty Bystander, Doubleday, New York, NY, 1965, 0-385-01018-4.
Summary: A series of notes, opinions, experiences, and reflections in which the most urgent questions of our age are examined.
8. Niccolo Machiavelli, The Prince and Other Writings, Fine Creative Media, Inc., New York, NY, 2003, 1-59308-060-3.
Summary: Cornerstone of modern political theory.
9. C. West Churchman, The Systems Approach, Dell Publishing Co., Inc., New York, NY, 1968, 0-440-58459-0.
Summary: A leading systems analyst presents the first nontechnical study of the space-age science.
10. Robert Hare, PhD, Without Conscience, The Guilford Press, New York, NY, 1993, 1-57230-451-0
Summary: The disturbing world of the psychopaths among us.
16. Weston A. Price, DDS, Nutrition and Physical Degeneration.
Summary: An epic study demonstrating the importance of whole food nutrition, and the degeneration and destruction that comes from a diet of processed foods.
17. William Glasser, M.D., Reality Therapy: A New Approach to Psychiatry, Harper & Row,
New York, NY, 1965, 65-14672
Summary: An introduction to a therapy that leads all patients toward reality, toward grappling successfully with the tangible and intangible aspects of the real world.
18. Warren Bennis, Daniel Goleman, James O’Toole, Transparency: How Leaders Create a Culture of Candor, Jossey-Bass,
San Fransisco, CA, 2008, 978-0-470-27876-5
Summary: Examining transparency from three different vantage points-within and between organizations, in terms of personal responsibility to the context of digital reality-all with an emphasis on how these relate to leaders and leadership.
19. William Glasser, M.D., Schools Without Failure, Harper & Row, New York, NY, 1969, 68-28199
Summary: Presents suggestions for making involvement, relevance, and thinking realities in our schools and implemented as a whole.
20. Fritjof Capra, The Science of Leonardo, Anchor Books, New York, NY, 2007, 978-1-4000-7883-7
Summary: Inside the mind of the great genius of the Renaissance
26. Peak: Secrets From the New Science of Expertise, by Anders Ericsson
27. SuperCooperators, by Martin A. Nowak
28. Wired Differently, by Vern Dosch